Final Cut Pro X in Berlin : Going Beyond the final BUG
final BUG - Berlin User Group - FCP X & Co
We are an informal network of Creative Post Production specialists based in Berlin, Germany. News, Meetings & Members Area. Adobe, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Lightworks, Resolve & Smoke. Europe oldest Final Cut Pro User Group. Because it is about Going beyond the final BUG...
Photoshop touch for iPad only 9.99$
Another nail in the coffin of computers as we know them!!! Or another break through for the touch screen revolution. Depending on how you want to look at it.
Last month we had Avid Studio for the iPad. Now we have one of the old post production staples. Photoshop Touch for the iPad! Almost sounds like an invention from Apple. Obviously it is only a matter of time till we have FCP X for the iPad!
On a side note when you read the license agreements for Adobe they do mention that they can "change or discontinuation without notice" Does this mean that they can pull the plug in the middle of a project. Our tool goes dead? How do we reanimate our project? So here is the official line....
Transform images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
• Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Learn more about Adobe Photoshop Touch: http://www.adobe.com/go/pstouch
Learn more about other Adobe Touch Apps: http://www.adobe.com/go/touchapps
• Requires iPad 2 and iOS 5. Not available for iPad (first generation).
By installing this product you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at